Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Blackberry 9700 Cellular Phone Headphone Repair Solution

blackberry 9700 cellular phone headphone repair solution ,if u have blackberry cellular phone and u have this phone problem for headphone not working and show for display headphone line i have this problem 100% working solution if u need this i granted this solution for 1005 working for blackberry cellular phone 9700 headphone not working solution see my solution
blackberry 9630 Cellular Phone Fake Charge Repair Solution
see my solution and see my red color 1st try this all tendester reheat and soldaring 2nd try try this all parts change i hope your problem is solve for blackberry 9700 headphone solution. this solution working for blackberry headphone line not working ,blackberry 9700 without ic only soldaring done .blackberry 9700 headphone line jumper ways try my ways step by step i think your problem solved 100% and dont forget visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment